What you will need:
* ribbon - the length depends on how long your bunting will be (also I used a textured ribbon rather than a shiny finish) but the width should be around an inch across
* sewing machine or a needle and thread
* template like this one (draw a triangle 13cm across the top and 18cm to the point)
What you need to do:
1. Draw and cut out your template, and using a pen draw around the template. You need 2 Triangles for every flag on your bunting.
2. When you have drawn out all your triangles, cut them out and pair up.
3. Pin them together with the outsides touching together. Then sew around the two side edges around 5mm from the edge, and leave the top open.
4. When you have sewn up all your triangles turn them all inside out. Then iron them to make sure that they're flat.
5. Take your ribbon and pin the flags all along, making sure that the gaps in between are uniform. The ribbon should be wide enough for it to fold in half over the flag and cover the top gap. Pin all the way along and iron to make sure its flat. Then sew all along the ribbon making sure that the flags stay firm and the two ribbon edges are sewn together.
Hope your parties go well!